All statistics in this report are from the global cloud service Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), which receives information from components in our security solutions. The data was obtained from users who had given their consent to it being sent to KSN. Millions of Kaspersky users around the globe assist us in collecting information about malicious activity. The statistics in this report cover the period from November 2019 to October 2021, inclusive.
Figures of the year
- During the year, 15.45% of internet user computers worldwide experienced at least one Malware-class attack.
- Kaspersky solutions blocked 687,861,449 attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- 114,525,734 unique malicious URLs triggered Web Anti-Virus components.
- Our Web Anti-Virus blocked 64,559,357 unique malicious objects.
- Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 366,256 unique users.
- During the reporting period, miners attacked 1,184,986 unique users.
- Attempted infections by malware designed to steal money via online access to bank accounts were logged on the devices of 429,354 users.
Fill the form below to download the Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2021. Statistics full report (English, PDF)