It’s the best time of the year! But also, it’s the busiest time for cybercriminals. Since your users will be distracted with seasonal activities, cybercriminals will take advantage of the surges of online shopping and travel to trick your users into becoming the next victim.
That’s why we created our 2022 Holiday Resource Kit to help your users make smarter security decisions every day!
We’ve put together a free holiday resource kit which includes free training modules, security documents, newsletters, digital signage, and a video with helpful tips on common holiday scams.
And the best part is you don’t have to navigate the kit on your own. We created a helpful resource guide that walks you through user resources included in your kit, suggestions for how to use them, and campaign ideas to get you started.
“Stay Safe for the Holidays” Video Module
Today’s globally connected society makes it easy for us to do many things online. Unfortunately, it also makes it easier for criminals to take advantage of us. In this short video module, Alessandra, from the KnowBe4 team in Brazil, reports on the latest cyberthreats to a group of KnowBe4 colleagues located worldwide via video conferencing software. They provide their feedback on how to avoid falling victim to a cybercriminal. Available in 10 languages!
“Staying Safe for the Holidays” Training Module
Avoid cybercriminals hacking your holidays! In this short training module, join Roger Grimes as he watches a hackers’ Secret Santa party, listening in as they reveal how they steal your data during the holiday season. After you see their tricks, you will learn how to protect yourself and not become a victim. Available in nine languages!
Here is what you will get in your kit:
- Free training video for your users on “Stay Safe for the Holidays”, available in 10 languages.
- Free training course for your users on “Staying Safe for the Holidays”.
- Resources to share with your users including tip sheets, digital signage, and a video with helpful tips.
- Newsletters about holiday shopping and travel safety for your users.
- Access to resources for you to help with security planning for the upcoming year.
- Printable and digital assets that you can use to promote cybersecurity awareness in your organization throughout the holiday season.